Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Wisconsin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 catchineddies

catchineddies

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:47 AM

Hello,

I'm not usually patient enough to wait for responses so I end up lurking around until I find an answer.  After a recent encounter with a computer infection that nearly had me stumped I figured I'd join up, post my story and get involved.  I come from the Net, started in the ISP industry in high school and moved into IT consulting in my mid 20's.  When I'm not on the computer I am outside with my family or working on the house (Handyman style).  Also working on redefining the playground in honor of our son.  (facebook.com/jojosjunglewausau)

-Catchineddies

PS, the name came from a kayak instructor in N.C. that drilled into me to always catch the eddies in the river (southern style phrase "catchin' eddies).  Eddies are the calm places in the rapids behind rocks where you can rest while surrounded by wild water.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Al1000

Al1000

• Global Moderator
  • 7,979 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

Hi and welcome.

Glad you decided to join up, and hope you will be too. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users