Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

First Build - Need a compatibility check from experts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aditya Pednekar

Aditya Pednekar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:43 AM

Hi guys,

I have decided to buy the following parts for my mid budget gaming PC. Graphic card is not included as I am going to buy a good graphic card in next two months and dont want to compromise on it by buying now ..  Also I already have a Dell S2240L monitor 24 inch -- 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz.

have OK knowlwdge about computer parts but I am building one for the first time, 

I request you all to Please go through these parts and tell me if any of them are not compatible with each other.

My Location -- India/Mumbai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monitor Dell S2240L monitor 24 inch -- 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz  ---  Already bought
Keyboard Mouse ---  Already bought
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processor
INTEL i7 4790

1&keywords=i7+4790
Motherboard
Asus H97- pro
Optical Drive - Coupon code: COMPACC5 5% Extra off
Asus DRW-24D3ST DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive
Storage
WD Black 1TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive
Power Supply 
Antec True Power 650W 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
Memory
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) PC DRAM (F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL)

pid=RAMD8BC6AV3GXS9G&ref=L%3A3470388192694714761&srno=b_19
CPU Cooler
Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO
Cabinet
Cooler Master Chassis FORCE 500 Cabinet  
============ or =============
Corsair CC-9011053-WW Carbide Series SPEC-03 Steel White LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case (Black)

ie=UTF8&refRID=0KV2S63W39VPCP3W9C4D
UPS
APC BE800-IND UPS

Any other suggestions are also welcome .. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheN00bBuilder

TheN00bBuilder

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

Looks good to me, but you don't need an aftermarket cooler if you are not overclocking, which you can't on that board and CPU.

Sorry if I snap at you. I can't stand stupid for more than 5 minutes at a time.

#3 Greenbeen2

Greenbeen2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

If your building a pc go to www.pcpartpicker.com it will run a compatibility check on your pc part list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users