Just so you know, now I cannot log into my computer at all. Goes straight to the blue screen with the original stop code. I will try to figure out as much as I can. It also doesn't shut itself off anymore it just stays in on the blue screen. I am going to give my answers in blue below.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? It is the OEM version.
· Age of system (hardware) : Pretty close to five years old.
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? I have never re-installed the system since I gotten it. So its about as old as the computer itself which is 5 years old.
· CPU: Intel e5788 Pentium slgth costa rica 3.00ghz/2m/800/06. The metal casing around it says Lotes.
· Video Card - The brand is AMD. I don't remember the exact model but here's the serial number: H120647673
· MotherBoard - The brand is kind of weird but it says something like c SU us e219782 but it could also be 686 AMIBIOS YO04 1 1 7 5. It shipped with the PC.
· Power Supply - brand & wattage: 400w model: AP-450X12V PART NO: ATPXPW400DELL. The brand says StarTech.com.
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom): I couldn't find the exact model number just the service tag. Dell service tag: 4ZBOPN1.
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop