Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Samsung Galaxy 5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pongomongo

Pongomongo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 AM

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

I am absolutely at my wits end with my mobile phone and have been since last September and this is a desperate plea for someone to possibly shed some light on ongoing issues that I have been having. I have Contacted my mobile provider several times and I have sent my telephone back to the manufacturer however I keep getting the same answer that there is no problem with my phone however my phone does not function in any way, shape, or form like a mobile phone should vote sample it makes calls on my behalf, messages on my behalf, cannot download apps or if I do they disappear I have tried calling Google to clarify why my location was situated in South Africa when I am actually in the UK and they did not have an answer for me. My mobile data seems to be getting hammered and yet I am not doing anything! I have tried restoring factory data I have also tried a hard reset and still I am having problems is there any way I can find a log file to send to anyone that will listen ha ha Or try to see if there is something that does not look right? Is there any way of running some form of virus checker without downloading as I cannot download without major issues he generally they don't work. I am currently unable to download fro. Google despite setting up a new gmail ( several new accounts actuAlly)?
Please, please, please can someone help? Or at least point me in the right direction. This is being sent from my iPad!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 PM

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:04 AM

where did you get the phone from? Because recent reports have stated that phones from overseas come preinstalled with malicious apps making a format useless as the app is already installed. You may have a RAT installed as your location was set to somewhere completely different where you are living and your data is getting destroyed and is making calls without your permission, I recommend searching through your application manager for any suspicious apps and then trying to uninstall them, and try one more time (i know you are having problems) to install an antivirus, if it doesn't work report the log to whoever gets the log report when you hit that big report button, don't worry we will try to solve your problem :)

they call me te java mayster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users