Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lsass.exe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xttwo2

xttwo2

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

there was one other person who had a problem with program files/processing problems

that lead to rebooting the computer and getting a blank screen with a small error message reading

lsass.exe - operation failed

I have the fix program exe file but because the wifi signal in the local library where I use my computer

doesn't seem to be strong enough to maintain a signal connection for a long time - the install process keeps cutting off

is there a way to load this program offline? 

I'm guessing not.  But it doesn't matter too much since I haven't gotten that error message or had to shutdown my computer in the last couple of days.   So far I've been turning it off and starting it up normally 

(knock on wood)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thisisu

thisisu

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:02 AM

lsass.exe is a critical Windows process. If it gets terminated unexpectedly, you can expect the computer to reboot itself.

I'm not sure what you mean by a fix program exe. Be careful with things like this as it sounds fishy and could do more harm than good to your PC.

Glad to hear the PC is working fine for you now though ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users