Loose connection inside the laptop?
Conflicting services/programs that weren't running before, but are now?
Seriously, the first step is to reset the components that you know about in order to troubleshoot it.
Run the commands I suggested earlier.
Install a fresh copy of the latest drivers.
Look at the system to see if there's anything running that might be causing problems.
So we can help out, please submit the following:
- Even though you're not reporting BSOD's please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/
- Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
- John (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )
**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message.
My eye problems have lessened and I'm able to post/respond without too much difficulty. (05 Sep 2017)
FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
If the eye problems come on suddenly, I may not be able to respond.
If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.