Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet download manager help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John888

John888

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:52 PM

Hi

i have the paid version of internet download manager have tried to email them quite a few times never get back to me.have no luck on google or bing when ever i open my internet download manager i get this problem  with shortcut the item IDMAN.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved so this shortcut will no loger work properly. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall it does not help. can anyone please tell me how to fix this? thank you for any help on this. i have windows 7 64bit

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:10 AM

Hi

i have the paid version of internet download manager have tried to email them quite a few times never get back to me.have no luck on google or bing when ever i open my internet download manager i get this problem  with shortcut the item IDMAN.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved so this shortcut will no loger work properly. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall it does not help. can anyone please tell me how to fix this? thank you for any help on this. i have windows 7 64bit

Delete the Shortcut on the desktop , then find the executable in Program Files Folder within Internet Download Manager and run it from there.

If it works then repeat and right click it and Shortcut it to the Desktop.

If still fails uninstall program and try again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users