Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD! Event ID:1033 Dumping Physical Memory

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dashing_star

Dashing_star

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:13 AM

Today for the first time i got the BSOD.
My pc is desktop running windows 7 64-bit.
I have Norton v11 antivirus protection and google chrome web browser.
80GB hard disk, MSI motherboard, 1GB RAM, (If you need further info please ask me)

I unable to read the Blue screen as it appears for 2 seconds (the line which i see is dumping physical memory but not sure)
and then my pc restarts and i got this message

Windows has recovered from an Unexpected shutdown

Problem signature:
Problem event name: Blue screen
OS version : 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional Info about this problem:

BCCode : 3b
BCP1 : 00000000C0000005
BCP2 : FFFFFF960002E03D6
BCP3 : FFFFFF8800279DD70
BCP4 : 0000000000000000

OS Version:6_1_7600
product:256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
c;\windows\Minidump\052715-35786-01.dmp
c:\Users\star\Appdata\local\Temp\WER-106439-0.sysdata.xml

Note: But when i try to open minidump it shows access denied. I dont know what to do..
Please help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:30 AM

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Access denied is because the minidump folder is protected.

To bypass that error, just copy the minidump file to your Desktop

BUT, then you won't have a program to open the minidump file.

It takes a debugger (like Debugging Tools for Windows has)

And then you have to know how to read/interpret/and massage the dump files to get information out of them.

Good luck!

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 Dashing_star

Dashing_star
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:08 AM

Hello

My attached logs

Attached Files

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

Only 64 updates and SP1 isn't installed.  That's the first thing to do - get all available updates from Windows Update.

BIOS dates from 2012.  If there is a tool to update the BIOS from within Windows, please use it.  If you have to boot from a disk to update the BIOS, please hold off on it for now.

Way low on available memory - this can cause BSOD's:

Available Physical Memory    262 MB

As you only havea total of 2 gB of memory, I'd strongly suggest adding more memory (as long as the system will accept it).

Your E: drive is named My PC Backup.  Did you name it this, or did a program do it for you?  If you have the MyPCBackup program installed, I'd suggest that you post over in the Am I Infected forum for assistance in removing it along with all the other garbage, malware, and viruses that it installs.

Also, these 2 startup entries are questionable and could be related to viruses.  Please post over in the Am I Infected forum for expert assistance in cleaning this system:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/

mknzqhltid    wscript.exe //b "c:\users\nasima\appdata\local\temp\mknzqhltid..vbs"    Nasima-PC\Nasima    Startup
mknzqhltid    wscript.exe //b "c:\users\nasima\appdata\local\temp\mknzqhltid..vbs"    Public    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

FYI - there are no memory dumps uploaded along with the reports.  Please copy the contents of C:\Windows\Minidump to your desktop, zip them up, and upload them with your next post.

Once you've posted in the Am I Infected forum, don't do anything here until they're finished with you.

I'll be notified by email when you reply to this topic.

Good luck!

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users