Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me please!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Voltage56

Voltage56

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:28 PM

Ok, I recently installed a new GPU and a new CPU but before that for some odd reason when I launch certain games such as: Fallout 3, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, and Saints Row: The Third they freeze right when I launch them. After I select play on the Fallout 3 launcher a black screen shows up with my mouse showing up as a loading blue circle then it freezes like that with the 3 games. The rest of my games I play fine. Call of Duty ran fine but this started happening. I upgraded my GPU and CPU that didn't help. Below will be my CPU, GPU, and my windows version information

PC Specs: GPU: GTX 750 Ti

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Eight Core Processor

Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

Extra Info: This has been happening BEFORE I even did anything to my PC for about 1 1/2 months

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:05 AM

If you've installed a new GPU and a new CPU - those hardware pieces can be presumed to not be at fault.
But it is possible that their drivers are at fault if you didn't update the drivers for the new GPU and CPU.

Make sure that you get ALL available Windows Updates and that you get the latest GTX 750 Ti drivers from http://www.nvidia.com

FYI - here's the link for the latest 64 bit driver for that card on Win7:  http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/85817

Uninstall the old graphics drivers and reboot before installing the new drivers.

If that doesn't fix things, then try these 3 things:

1)  Start these free hardware diagnsostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

2)  Please provide this information (even though you're not reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

3)  After the system freezes on one of the games, please Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 Voltage56

Voltage56
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 07:42 PM

Hello and thank you for responding on my forum post. I am having trouble placing the Admin.zip folder into my post any help you can give me? I am very new to this website. I also tried doing what you said about the drivers and nothing helped

Edited by Voltage56, 09 June 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 AM

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

Extra Info: This has been happening BEFORE I even did anything to my PC for about 1 1/2 months

I would presume that your computer is newly built correct? Can you post the motherboard model or some more hardware information or run the programs below please.

Try downloading Speccy and then install the program.  To post and publish a snapshot of your PC.
. In the Menu bar, click File -> Publish Snapshot
. Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
. On your next reply, right-click on a empty space and click Paste on reply box then click Post.

Download MiniToolBox and run the program. Select
List Last 10 Event Viewers, List Installed Programs and List Users, Partitions and Memory Size then click Go.
A notepad will open then copy-paste the report on your next reply.

Please post the power supply brand and wattage also and by the way, Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Community. :welcome:

Tekken

#5 Voltage56

Voltage56
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:34 PM

I purchased my computer 2 years ago. This March I purchased a 1tb hard drive and replaced it with the old one because of a difficult virus to remove.

Motherboard Model: MS-7641 VER: 4.0 

Speccy:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/cDj02MLTvFpaUFjday6DrDp

MiniToolBox:
MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 11-05-2015 01
Ran by User (administrator) on 09-06-2015 at 23:40:25
Running from "C:\Users\User\Downloads"
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium  Service Pack 1 (X64)
Model: MS-7641 Manufacturer: MSI
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (06/09/2015 08:47:12 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc) (User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed [6]

Error: (06/09/2015 08:47:12 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc) (User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcFailed to set NvVAD endpoint as default Audio endpoint [0]

Error: (06/09/2015 08:47:11 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc) (User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcNvVAD endpoint registration failed [0]

Error: (06/07/2015 00:37:05 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 10218

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 10218

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (06/07/2015 00:37:04 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 9220

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 9220

Error: (06/07/2015 00:37:03 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 8221

System errors:
=============
Error: (06/09/2015 08:46:56 PM) (Source: EventLog) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 8:44:48 PM on ‎6/‎9/‎2015 was unexpected.

Error: (06/09/2015 08:19:09 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: 
%%1068

Description: The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: 
%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

Error: (06/09/2015 08:19:08 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%1068

Error: (06/09/2015 08:19:08 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%1068

Error: (06/09/2015 08:19:08 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: 1084WSearch{7D096C5F-AC08-4F1F-BEB7-5C22C517CE39}

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (06/09/2015 08:47:12 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc)(User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcNvVAD initialization failed [6]

Error: (06/09/2015 08:47:12 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc)(User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcFailed to set NvVAD endpoint as default Audio endpoint [0]

Error: (06/09/2015 08:47:11 PM) (Source: NvStreamSvc)(User: )
Description: NvStreamSvcNvVAD endpoint registration failed [0]

Error: (06/07/2015 00:37:05 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 10218

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 10218

Error: (06/07/2015 00:37:04 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 9220

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 9220

Error: (06/07/2015 00:37:03 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 8221

**** End of log ****

Edited by Voltage56, 09 June 2015 - 11:43 PM.

#6 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 AM

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:36 AM

Forgot to include in Minitoolbox List Installed Programs and List Users, Partitions and Memory Size. Please post the PSU brand and wattage next time also please.

Edit : Ok, I recently installed a new CPU AMD FX 8350 Eight Core Processor

Reference for some AMD FX CPU motherboard support compatibility.

Edited by jhayz, 10 June 2015 - 01:46 AM.

Tekken

#7 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:34 AM

You can upload the Admin.evtx file to a free file-hosting service (such as OneDrive or DropBox), then make sure it's shared and post a link to it here.

Last 10 application errors relate to nVidia video drivers and Bonjour.

To help them out:

- download a fresh copy of iTunes and the latest nVidia video drivers for your system

- uninstall nVidia software and then install the freshly downloaded drivers.

- uninstall all the iTunes stuff (and Bonjour) and then install the freshly downloaded copy of iTunes

No easy fixes for the System errors (networking) until I see the Admin logfile.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#8 Voltage56

Voltage56
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:05 PM

I have removed bonjour and itunes I do not need them anyways so I do not think I will have to download them again. I have removed all GPU drivers and reinstalled my new ones.

PSU Brand: TURBOLINK Switching Power Supply

Watts: 500-BK/12volts

P.S: I do not know what the BK is at the end of my wattage but it says that on my Power Supply so... just including that

#9 Voltage56

Voltage56
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:01 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmr8n3hnewq9rk1/Admin.evtx?dl=0 This is the event viewer sorry it took a while to post it

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:40 AM

The admin logfile says that there's a debugger attached to your system.

Are you using Debugging Tools or another debugger?

This relates to DRM files being used in Media Player.

Are you using some sort of "hack" to bypass DRM?

If so, uninstall it immediately!

#11 Voltage56

Voltage56
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:43 PM

I am unaware I am running any hacking devices on my computer if I am do you have anyways to delete them? I did find a file in the Local Disk C:/Windows/Debug

But since it is in windows file I do not know if this is the one causing it, I feel unsafe if I do.

#12 usasma

usasma

• 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

I don't think that this is something that you've done.

I do suspect that the system may be infected.

I'd suggest posting over in the Am I Infected forum to be sure:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/

Mention the debugger being attached and the DRM stuff (link to this topic).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users