My PC has been crashing lately saying bad_pool_header, seems to be getting more common.. When I go on a game it seems to get it quite quick.. Here are all the details I'm able to provide..
· OS - Windows 7
· x64 - 64bit
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
· OS came pre-installed on system
· 3years old, Samsung Series 5 - 530U, 13.3inch Ultrabook
· Age of OS installation - 3years, haven't touched it
· Specs - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-13-3-inch-Ultrabook-Processor-Integrated/dp/B008HZEJDE
· System Manufacturer / Dell?
· Exact model number - np530u3b-a04de
2 zips attached as requested, thanks in advance!
I FORGOT TO MENTION
on startup I always get these 2 error messages..
Both have "RunDLL" as the title of the window at the top of it..
There was a problem starting C:\Users\Amy\AppData\Roaming\winet.dll
There was a problem starting C:\Users\Amy\AppData\Roaming\mshldi.dll
My laptop has already crashed again since posting this, in a few mins, I wasn't doing anything - it was idle on the desktop, it's getting really bad
Edited by Lucidolph, 08 June 2015 - 06:51 PM.