Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Let me try to add some help to this post.
"Use this only if you are not following any other instructions"
I will provide you a couple of steps that will clean up your computer in the most part.
1. Since most likely your computer runs a lot of programs once it turns on, to make the process easier we will disable all the program that run at boot.
From your keyboard press Win + R key - It will pop up a "Run" window. Inside that "Run" box please type in msconfig
Once it opens, go to the Startup tab, and disable all of the entries (In windows XP, Vista and 7, you can do it all at once, in windows 8, it has to be one by one.)
2. Restart your computer.
3. Now we are going to run several applications one by one, withouth restarting your computer.
- Junkware Removal Tool - Removes adware, junk toolbars, and unwanted software.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/
- AdwareCleaner - Removes adware, toolbars, hijackers. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
- MalwareBytes - Removes malwarehttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/
- Rkill - Removes Malwarehttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/
- Spybot Search & Destroy - Removes spywares and malicious softwares. https://www.safer-networking.org/
- Iobit Uninstaller - Uninstal software manually, in case you know of an application that should not be installed in your computer.
*** You can use the following website to know if an application is dangerous - http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/http://www.iobit.com/es/advanceduninstaller.php
- Registry Recycler - Will clean all empties and misdirected registries left from all the cleaning. http://www.registryrecycler.com/*Moderator Edit:moderator edit: Removed instructions to run a tool which is not allowed in Am I Infected. ~ Queen-Evie*
Edited by Queen-Evie, 08 June 2015 - 06:18 PM.
moved from Windows 7 to Am I Infected.