Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google change language to English

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 puravida999

puravida999

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:59 PM

hello, so my primary language is spanish and I use google.com , it always shows everything I search in spanish but a couple days ago google changed to english results. I then checked and found out that deleting the browsing history makes google change back to spanish but today it changed to English again.

I dont have any google account logged in, I would like to know why it keeps changing? my location is in the U.S but this only happens in my laptop, in my dektop it stays in spanish no matter what, please help, thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users