Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ry12

ry12

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:08 AM

I've been very needy these past weeks and I'm so grateful for this forum, thanks! >.<

Hopefully this will be my last issue with a computer, I've had 3 different computers with different issues!

I've got a Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, which somehow got corrupted and was given a format. The format was pretty successful, but the problem is that the PC is now empty, really empty. I cannot connect to the internet, I cannot use the touch screen, I cannot use my Fn keys and it's driving me crazy.

In Add or Remove Programs, there are no programs, in Windows Tast Manager nothing is running.

Normally the netbook has wifi, its stickers say ''Blutooth'' and ''intel inside, centrino, mobile technology''. I tried connecting through ethernet but it tells me I got a limited connection. I tried downloading drivers but to be completely honest, I don't know what the heck I was doing. Is it even possible to find drivers for the tablet pc these days, like to use the touch screen and all that?

What can I do about this?

Edited by ry12, 08 June 2015 - 04:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users