Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet speeds suddenly crawl?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dedshark

Dedshark

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:40 PM

So my internet is usually 15 dl and 5 up. I usually get a really nice steady 15-17 and the 5 up. I've had this net for over 4 months and love it. It's not super fast but it had been very steady for gaming. Well lately it's been all over. They doubled my speed but it seems like now I can go entire days where if I do a speed test on testmy.net I get horrid results but when I test on something like speedtest.net I have great speeds there all the time but I know somethings not right. For example during good times I ping around 65 to league of legends but when I feel my net go to crap I am around 90-150 and it feels way worse than that, causes rubber banding in games too. Why are a lot of speed tests showing it's all good but testmy.net seems to show my true internet when it's having issues. http://testmy.net/LErOxFgU.png This is the testmy results. Here is the speedtest.net http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4416374739 . That speedtest there actually showed on the graph it fluctuates horribly. Is their anything I can do to resolve these constant variances in speed?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users