Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Upgrading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rainbrew

Rainbrew

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

My computer currently has an i7-2600k and a gtx 560(not ti) and I want to upgrade. I'm currently thinking about getting an msi twin frozr gtx 750ti oc edition which seems to be an overall decent card. I'm upgrading mainly to get rid of the absurd amounts of noise my current card makes and also due to the fact that the new NFS is coming out in fall. I want to be able to run it at as high settings as possible without dumping an absurd amount of money on a gpu. Sadly there are no system requirements yet and they might be revealed shortly after E3, but should I go for the 750ti or a gtx960 since I can stretch my budget a little bit?

Edited by Queen-Evie, 07 June 2015 - 02:39 PM.
moved from Computer Gaming to the approrpriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:44 AM

I suggest getting a GTX 960, it does perform better than a GTX 750 Ti.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users