Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my name

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tonllwyd

tonllwyd

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:25 AM

Ton llwyd is a Welsh term meaning "brown land" .I live in a village called Aberaman, and looking from my bedroom now,I can see Ton llwyd on the mountain,where we used to play when we young. I hope I haven't  bored you all to distraction with my explanation. LOL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Thank you,Ton llwyd

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

Hi Ton welcome to BC, I love mountains lakes and forests, Beaches not so much. Hope you like it here.

Nick

#3 tonllwyd

tonllwyd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

hi nick.I think this is an excellent  site because it caters for experts, and for those of us that are not,but are willing to learn and take advice from those who are in the know., Crawling finished now,                                                                             The place I live in   is  known as  " The valleys" and it's mainly mountains , trees and  villages  ,so it's all I've known except for the visits to the capital city  of Wales,which is called Cardiff.I'll sign off now we're going shopping to Cardiff,which is not my choice,but (She,who must be obeyed)    has spoken.lol    ATB  Ton llwyd. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users