Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 theo19

theo19

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 AM

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:02 PM

So I've been seeing this a few time for the past week or so. You know the seeker on the bottom of the video, that allows you to skip ahead, rewind, ect by dragging? This: http://i.imgur.com/OcIkjjj.jpg

when you hover over it, it will give you a preview of what is on at that particular time in the video. that little thumbnail preview that shows you what is at that time in the video.

So anyway, sometimes that preview will "stick". What I mean is, if i'll be watching a video, and then i'll go to watch another video afterwards, the thumbnail preview on the bottom will be as if I was still on the last video. Im not sure if that makes sense.

So lets say im watching a batman video, afterwards ill start watching a superman video, and when I hover over the progress bar the thumbnail preview will show part of the batman video I was viewing previously, instead of part of the video I am currently watching. Sometimes it will go away after a second or two. I'll hover over the bar with my mouse, and a image from the previous video I had watch will pop up and go away in a split second, other times though the image will stay, and no matter where I hover over the seeker bar it will show the same preview from the last video I was watching instead of showing me the correct preview for the current video. Any ideas how I can get this to stop? or what causes it? it's pretty annoying

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 O.T.T.

O.T.T.

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:14 PM

I can not duplicate such behavior...

What browser do you use, did you try another browser ?

OTT

Please ask Google why some of my links don't work anymore !

#3 theo19

theo19
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 AM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

I can not duplicate such behavior...

What browser do you use, did you try another browser ?

OTT

Im using chrome, I have cleared my browser cookies and that seemed to have work. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users