Please run the following diagnostic scans so I can ascertain the state of your computer. Please try to download FRST again, if it doesn't work then please let me know.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
- Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x32) or Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) and save the file to your Desktop.
- Note: Download and run the version compatible with your system (32 or 64-bit). Download both if you're unsure; only one will run.
- Right-Click FRST.exe or FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Yes to the disclaimer.
- Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
- Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
- Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
- Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply.
- Please download TDSSKiller and save the file to your Desktop.
- Right-Click TDSSKiller.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Change parameters. Place a checkmark next to Detect TDLFS file system and Verify file digital signatures.
- Click Start Scan. Do not use the computer during the scan.
- If objects are found, change the action to skip.
- Click Continue and close the window.
- A log will be created and saved to the root directory (usually C:\). Attach (not copy/paste) the file in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.
- TDSSKiller log (attached!)