Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

File Views Change Themselves

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bad-People

Bad-People

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:31 AM

I like to keep my file views as either "Large Icons" or "Details". If it's a picture file, or a PDF with a book cover, or anything else that's quicker to identify at a glance I try to keep it as "Large Icons" otherwise I find "Details" more convenient. My computer used to be really good at keeping different folders straight but know it seems to be switching between the two views randomly. They're still either "large icons" or "details" but often they're the wrong ones. (Pictures will be "details" and visibly identical files will be "large icons") It's been doing this for about a month now and I've reached the point that I can't take it anymore.

Vista Home Basic 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Bad-People

Bad-People
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:49 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic