I purchased a software program Desktop Snooper, which can be used for personal use, or as a small business as your own Software Company. I have called my company TCU (Tracking Computer Use) and now I have come unstuck I need to add PayPal to the site before I can begin advertising it.I wrote to the help desk and they sent me back the information, but my worry is (being the payment end of the deal) that if I set it up wrongly, and I don't know that I have done this I might miss out on sales or payment for the sale.
When I went into PayPal there were a number of extra options which had to be considered, seeURL's below after 1-9. The software provides for control over the sites visited on the home and office computer, so I would like to be able to have the site up and running. I am an ordinary user and do not have technical ability. I use Microsoft Professional 2000.
Can you please advise me of a simple way to allow people to pay for my product through my site. I am not in the USA?
Thank you for your time best regards
To add Paypal to your website:
1. Login to your Paypal account.
2. Click the "merchant tools" tab.
3. Under the "Key Features" heading, click "Buy now buttons".
4. Provide the information requested and follow instructions.
5. Copy the source code text from the text box labeled "HTML code for Websites". Be sure to select it all.
7. In another web browser window, login to your royaltyware member's site.
8. Go to the website configuration page
9. Paste the text into the text box labeled "Source code to link to your processor's site". https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...verview-outside
(Website payments solutions overview) https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ndard-ref-impl3
(Website Payments:Single item Purchase)https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...outside#payment
Customer Checkout Experience) (Auto Return)https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...n-intro-outside
(Instant Payment Notification)https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...roducts-outside