Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can some download a file and email it to me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 BigPun098

BigPun098

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

I really want this flash player for my smart tv. Unfortunately you have to complete surveys. I was wondering if someone can bypass the surveys and download the file and email me at (deleted email address). The site is http://smarttvflash.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried google chrome extract elements to remove the surveys but when I do nothing works.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 03 June 2015 - 12:29 PM.
email address deleted to protect against spambots

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:34 PM

Despite this, we need funds for development.
In return for the use of our software, please take part in free advertising.

From personal experience, when a file or program is protected via a survey, most of the time it's a scam or they just want your information to send you spam emails, spam SMS, etc. Programs like that aren't worth it. If I were you, I would look for an alternative. If you're not willing to complete the survey for fear of giving away your information, I don't know why someone else would do it for you.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 BigPun098

BigPun098
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:51 PM

I firmly believe the sites credible. I just never understand how to fill the out the survey process I'm always stuck on the 2nd question out of 3. I didn't want someone to take the survey. I just thought that there was a way to hack or bypass the survey all together. Like I said I tried to remove the survey with the element extract option via google chrome. I wanted to know if there was a more advance computer person on the forum that would just bypass the survey download the content and just email me the file. I'm awful when it comes to finding loopholes on websites. I apologize for not making myself clear.

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,198 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:47 PM

I just thought that there was a way to hack or bypass the survey all together.

Then you are on the wrong forum. BleepingComputer won't help you bypass the security measures put in place on a website or computer to access something. Sorry.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 BigPun098

BigPun098
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:09 PM

I don't understand why you're hating on me for. You made your point I'm so so sorry that I offended you. I know you hate when people try take the easy way out and resort to having someone else help them cheat on something. Didn't realize that you're so perfect. It was wrong for me to ask a question like that. I'm going to maybe kill myself now for post something on this sacred forum. Just don't give me an attitude because we know both you and I don't have a life. I'm a pathetic loser who just wanted help. That's why I typing so much because I'm truly hurt by your bleepness! You win I was wrong do you forgive me?

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:43 PM

BigPun098,

No one is "hating on you". No one has given you "attitude". No one has given you bleepness.

How to you know Aura "hates when people try to take the easy way out"? How do you know that Aura doesn't have a life? You are making assumptions about someone you do not know.

The only one with "attitude" is you, which you are showing because you don't like the answers you were given.

In addition, we do not and will not tolerate flaming, insults and name-calling.

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

Since you regret posting here I suggest you try other forums to see if someone will help you. I assure you that reputable forums will not.

This topic is closed.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 05 June 2015 - 03:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users