Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 2000 Premium: Installing Photodraw

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:21 PM

Friend has laptop with XP installed, since doesn't want to spend more money on New Office he wants to use office 2000 since it does what my friend wants. Disk One and Two installed successfully and is updated to the latest possible. While installing PhotoDraw (Disk Three) it encounted a problem and needed to close sorry for inconvenience (if spelt right). I have his laptop here with me so i can get help here to correct this problem for him as he doesn't know much about computers and errors. as he click ok after the meesage was displayed it closed installation saying Completed Succesfully but while trying to open the program the message comes up encounted a problem etc. Is there a fix for this. his laptop is 2.8ghz P4, 1,024mb ram, 80GB hard drive, there should be more than enough there to run it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:34 PM

p.s. i have just uninstalled and reinstalled and it installed without the message but still says it while opening the program. weired.

#3 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:47 PM

i found a solution, well not really but i know the answere. PhotoDraw 2000 is discontinued and is not compatible with Windows XP. Bit of a bum and he will miss it. We have to move on i'm afraid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users