Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

irritating google pop up ...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jengga

jengga

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:14 AM

Can anyone give me a fix for disabling this pop up on my Google Homepage? I've 'visited my account', but the damn thing still pops up on new homepages. Thanks.

fjfhqq.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 O.T.T.

O.T.T.

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

It's a local data/cookie thing...

Do not surf incognito, do not clean your local data/cookies (CCleaner...) and make sure your browser isn't set to delete the local data/cookies when you close it.

If you can not or will not do that (privacy concerns) you can block it with Adblock/Scriptblock (custom rules)...

OTT

Please ask Google why some of my links don't work anymore !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users