I originally posted this in the windows forum, but it did not seem to be the right place for this. Also, since that post a number of other things have started as well. Here is what I have going on:
1) Windows 8 will not recognize my iPhone and I am at a loss of what to do. When I open iTunes it recognizes my iphone and I can work with it in iTunes. But I would like to get my other stuff off my phone such as photos. When I go into devices and printers my iphone is not there. It does however say Apple mobile device USB driver under unspecified. When I try to update the driver it is grayed out and will not do anything.
2) My webcam stopped working around the same time as iPhone recognition. I can't figure that out at all either.
3) Microsoft word now tells me "there is insufficient disk space. Word cannot display the requested font." But when I look to see how much space I have, I have a lot. I also have never seen this error message before. Sometimes word opens the document and it is fine, other times it is not. These files are all ones that I have saved and began on my computer.
4) When on the internet I keep getting "Dropbox Err 5xx". When I looked this up it said the most common problem was malware.
5) Today I got a Blue screen with a sad face on it, when turned my computer on. I can't remember what it said, but something about windows not starting correctly and needing to be turned off. I restarted the computer and it was fine.
All these things may or may not be related. It started with #1-2 a couple weeks ago and in the last 5 or so days #3-5 occured.
Any ideas? Malware issue or something else?
Edited by shobo, 02 June 2015 - 06:32 PM.