· OS - Windows 8.1
· x86 x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 8.1
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system)
· Age of system (hardware) 2012 - 2014.
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? System Reset within the last 24 hours. Otherwise no.
· CPU i7 - 4700 CPU 2.40GHz
· Video Card Uncertain.
· System Manufacturer ASUS
· Exact model number Uncertain.
· Laptop or Desktop? Laptop.
Been periodically for the last month been getting two types of BSoDs.
Kernal Data Inpage Error and DPC Watchdog_violation
After a while, BSOD caused Boot up files to become either missing/damaged or inaccessible, pulling up a blue Recovery page usually specifying a error due to Boot file.
This was fixed by doing a System Reset, using the Shift + F8 key.
Within less then a hour, another blue screen occurred causing a Kernal Data Inpage Error. Now on bootup, my laptop lingers at a gray page, until eventually defaulting to Aptio Setup Utility. If any further information is required, I'll do my best to provide it, thank you.