Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Regular Icons For Linux Mint?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wishmakingfairy

wishmakingfairy

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 PM

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:22 AM

Its been a bit since I've used LinuxMint 17, but. I remember the icon scheme always being square. The only other icon theme was gnome with the ugly dark brown colors, however it let you have the normal round firefox icons that we're use to. What other ways can I get an icon theme like Ubuntu has? I've downloaded themes through mints program in the system settings. However, it never brings icons unless I'm doing something wrong.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Using ubuntu and sharing how to as well as collecting how to scripts for common programs. Feel free to ask or share ^-^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wizardfromoz

wizardfromoz

• Banned
  • 2,799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:37 AM

Fairy, Noobs Lab have a number of round icon themes here, if that is any help:

http://www.noobslab.com/2014/02/mylo-xylo-round-icon-theme-for.html

:wizardball: Wiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic