Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mp4 wont play

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TgxLEGENDz

TgxLEGENDz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:20 PM

hello everybody i just took a couple videos using my gopro hero 2, and they are both in the mp4 format, but only one of them will play. when i try to play the other one it tells me that (Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.) i dont know what is happening, and i would really like to watch the video. i have already tried using a video converter to convert it to a different format, but it didnt work 

UPDATE: when i use apple quick time it tells me that it cant play because it is not a video that quicktime can understand 

Edited by TgxLEGENDz, 01 June 2015 - 04:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 O.T.T.

O.T.T.

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

If only one will play, the other must be damaged.

To make sure, download VLC portable (Zip Package), unzip it and try to play the file with it...

OTT

Please ask Google why some of my links don't work anymore !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users