Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipod, Cydia - uncompatible theme help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TOMIS13LACK

TOMIS13LACK

• Members
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 AM

Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:01 PM

I have downloaded a theme via cydia, but, i believe, it is either uncompatible or malicious. When i started my Ipod, the lights were on but nothing were visible. By this i mean the screen was black, but the screen was turned on. I have tried opening in safe mode, with the vol up button, but it still does not work. How do i start it without having to format it?

Is there any type of 3rd party program specifically for this?

ooh, i have a signature

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agarest

Agarest

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:50 AM

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:59 PM

You can always restore and put it in DFU mode. Might have to put all your music back into the device though.

Open Itunes, Hold down Home + Power. After 10 seconds, let go of the Power Button but continue holding down the Home button. After like 20 seconds or so, your device should go into DFU mode. (Screen is black with itunes + USB logo)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users