Jump to content
Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:58 AM
How do you know the Recycle Bin is corrupted?
Where are you getting the Access Denied error from?
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:35 PM
every time I reinstall the os, and rename the reycle bin, then scan m bytes it finds it, so the trojan spy eyes isnt removed , also about blank hijacker
Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:25 PM
As this is a malware problem, I'd suggest posting over in the Am I Infected forums for more expert assistance.
They're located here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
Please read the pinned topic at the top of forum on how to post: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/182397/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do-how-do-i-get-help-who-is-helping-me/
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users