Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 locked on classic, no internet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Terminator1128

Terminator1128

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:16 PM

So anyway, I have made a previous post about this but no one responded. If an admin sees this they can delete or lock the other post. But anyway I was downloading assassin's creed 2 cracked, (i know its illegal but its an old game) I restarted my computer to finish installing, and now i don't have any sound, wifi capability, my trackpad won't work, but my mouse will, the theme is stuck on windows classic, which looks like 98', and i can't change the brightness.

I was advised to run all the programs like minitoolbox, rkill and mbam, I deleted the files it found, but my pc is still messed up. :smash:  I used the FRST to scan with all the boxes checked and the logs will be in an attachment below.

I am running

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

6 gb RAM

Samsung RC512

If anybody can help or make any kinds of suggestions then that would very appreciated. :) :) :) :) :) Many thanks in advance!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

Your original topic is here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576530/windows-7-stuck-on-classic-no-internet-no-sound/

Please be patient and someone will reply to that log. If logbot replies again be sure to follow the directions, as you did before, and click the link. Please do not start a new topic as that just puts you at the back of the queue again.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users