Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AMD E-450 & Radeon HD 6320: Should it be able to stream online HD Video?I

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 newgrass

newgrass

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 PM

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:58 AM

I've got a Zotac ZBOX nano XS AD11 Plus, have had it a couple of years and never really used it as my set up for TV viewing has changed. However I gave it to a cousin and he's told me that it can't stream HD videos from the likes of Youtube and sure enough it can't, it's incredibly choppy and un-watchable.

It can play 1080p from the hard drive without a hitch. I've tried Chrome, IE, Opera and Firefox browsers and I have up to 100mb cable broadband and other pc's/laptops run the same youtube videos fine.

Is the E-450/HD6320 combi the reason for the struggle or could it be something else?

It has 4GB of ram and the latest AMD drivers installed

Many thanks for the suggestions

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:48 PM

Just because you have 100mb internet doesn't mean you are actually getting that much. Go to speedtest.net and tell me the results. Pretty much even the lower end GPU's can stream video, it's mostly your internet connection that counts when streaming video.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users