Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Merge two pictures?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Nriggi15

Nriggi15

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 PM

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:38 PM

My girlfriend and I just graduated high school, but we attend two different schools. I've been trying for over an hour, but I just can't get it right. I've been trying to take myself (the guy) out of the outdoor photo, and replace myself on the indoors photo. I want to try and do it to both pictures, but the indoors one first. Can anyone please help me out here?

IMG_20150524_155511837.jpg

IMG952015053095121831347.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:01 AM

Dang..if you two had known you would wish to have this photo merger, it would be so perfect if you both had said..I'll be on the right, and you be on the left..for any and all pictures!  As it stands, it's really tricky to get either of you to change the orientation of your bodies?

I'm certainly not an expert, however your request has me interested!  Hang in there..I've seen some amazing work by other members here!

P.S.  Congratulations to you and your girlfriend for your graduations!  Now:  what are you going to do!  (OMG don't you love that question!!)

#3 Nriggi15

Nriggi15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:02 AM

Dang..if you two had known you would wish to have this photo merger, it would be so perfect if you both had said..I'll be on the right, and you be on the left..for any and all pictures!  As it stands, it's really tricky to get either of you to change the orientation of your bodies?

I'm certainly not an expert, however your request has me interested!  Hang in there..I've seen some amazing work by other members here!

P.S.  Congratulations to you and your girlfriend for your graduations!  Now:  what are you going to do!  (OMG don't you love that question!!)

I'm going to the best public school in my state for Microbiology, and she's going to a private school for nursing.

#4 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:09 PM

@Nriggi15 ** IMO both of you have made awesome choices..firstly college, and I think both of your fields will be very fruitful!  

(LOL..I can say this since I'm older than dirt!)

Unfortunately I am not able to offer you a reply about your picture merger.  I've been messing with Corel Paintshop Pro XL, the cutting of the image works quite nicely, I'm not skilled enough to know how to get the two of you "together!"

Much luck..I hope an advanced member will come along who does these projects in a jiff!

#5 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

first%20try2.jpg

You can still see the gymnasium in the background on your shoulder

#6 twinRraZzorR

twinRraZzorR

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 AM

Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

graduation v.1

AefK3MH.jpg

let me know if you want to change anything!

Edited by twinRraZzorR, 03 June 2015 - 02:38 PM.

#7 som3body

som3body

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:33 AM

AXizhom.jpg?1

One more version.

#8 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

@Martel,  @twinRraZzoR and @som3body: you all rock!  I so badly want to learn how you pulled this off!  :clapping:

Now, with all of your heartfelt work, I sure hope @Nriggi15 returns to find his "gifts!!"

#9 Nriggi15

Nriggi15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

Wow, thanks so much guys. This is amazing. You guys are the best!

#10 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:36 PM

Looks better in the gym

The glasses look better too

2nd%20try%20try.jpg

edit:

Panthers%20Stadium.jpg

Edited by Martel, 04 June 2015 - 08:59 PM.

#11 som3body

som3body

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:04 PM

@Martel,  @twinRraZzoR and @som3body: you all rock!  I so badly want to learn how you pulled this off!  :clapping:

Now, with all of your heartfelt work, I sure hope @Nriggi15 returns to find his "gifts!!"

If You are serious, I can make a quick tutorial about that. The key is photoshop, the pen tool, the blur tool, a littkle masking, and color correcting. The first photo is too cold, the second is too warm. And both are wery poor quality and low resolution. Therefore they look wery strange when merged together. And its not as difficult as it looks like. But thanks anyway.

#12 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:54 PM

@som3body

That's such a lovely offer to make a tutorial!  Unfortunately I do not have photoshop; thus I got stuck in quicksand real quick trying to fix the pictures!

I'm still amazed as to how all of you "dressed" @Nriggi15" in his robe!!!

All of you are experts in what you do..it's a joy to see! (I'll stick with my humble paint program! HaHa!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users