Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Minionion

Minionion

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/575721/some-files-cannot-be-repaired/page-2 - Hamluis.

Hoping you can help me on this one too.  I'm getting the same errors as the Tech Cook Book site is showing on the x64 window but I'm not seeing the "Hashes for the file member..." corrupt files in my sfc list.  Is this the same error and should I run the x64 fix or is this something else entirely?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by hamluis, 30 May 2015 - 11:12 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,031 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:47 AM

@Minionion

Normally I would suggest that you start your own topic.  Addressing two problems in the same topic almost always leads to confusion which impedes a successful resolution of the problems.

In this instance the original poster's issue has been resolved, so I will address your issue here.

We will need to see you sfc /scannow log.  Please do the following to provide us with the log.

Click on the Start orb rsz_1rsz_1rsz_start_orb_zpshjewtibd.png then copy and paste the following in the Search programs and files box.

findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt

This will place a new icon on the desktop titled sfcdetails.  Double click on this icon to open the log, copy the log and paste it in your topic. 
the CBS log, copy and paste the log in your topic.

This log may be very large, if you have problems posting it try breaking it into smaller parts.  When you copy these parts you will highlight the section you are going to copy.  If you leave that section highlighted it will give you a quick reference for where you left off. 

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users