Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just registered

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cathie_eaton444

cathie_eaton444

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:41 AM

Hello, I just registered, creating a new account with "BleepingComputer" - which is what I've been saying for the past several hours ("bleep" computer, etc etc etc). I do not have the most patience with electronics, especially when the device starts acting up, or NOT acting like it should (read , as in computers, crashing, hanging , just not doing what it should!).  I do ok while trying the things I do know and understand, but if those do not resolve the problem then I go ballistic! wanting to just toss the darn thing in the garbage (which you cannot do here).  So then I go on a "Search" trying to find an answer to my problem, and I can understand all the instructions...ha ha ha.  Anyway, I found Bleeping Computer in one of my searches earlier today and liked the "tone" of the responses I read and felt like I would be able to get pretty good info/instructions here so, here I am, Cathie Eaton (user name cathie_eaton444),  I thank you, now, for all your time, efforts in helping, your knowledge and your patience.  I do ask a lot of questions, especially when it comes to these computers - so thank you, thank you!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 3,001 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:59 PM

Welcome to the forum Cathie. I am new here also but I have found a lot of information here that does indeed help. Good luck with your Bleeping Computer.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users