Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my acer windows 7 trying to repair

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 firegodess45

firegodess45

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:29 PM

I have an acer laptop after restart it said trying to repair i did this and got a message 

problem signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

problem signature 03: unknown

problem signature 04: 21199925

problem signature 05: autofailover

problem signature 06: 4

problem signature 07: corruptfile   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

location id 1033

can someone help please 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

Can you boot into Safe Mode?

If you are not familiar with this...

With the computer off press the power button and immediately start tapping the F8 key and continue to do this until you see the Advanced Boot Options.

Use the up or down arrow to navigate the cursor over Safe Mode, then  press Enter to select it.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users