Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What do you think about Windows 10 at the moment?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Windows 10 is good or bad? And what features you like so far. (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Windows 10 is good or bad?

1. Yes? (5 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Not Sure? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Do you like the features?

1. Yes? (4 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No? (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Will you be buying it when it comes out?

1. Yes? (4 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No? (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 RobertHD

RobertHD

• Members
  • 348 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

Microsoft is nearing the end of it's beta phrase so.... What do you like about and what features do you think need improving?

Yes if you like it.

No if you think it needs improving.

Not Sure if you don't know

Robert James Crawley Klopp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

I voted "Yes" for buying it - actually I get it for free with my MSDN subscription (and because I also own a couple of copies of 8.1).

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 3,082 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:36 AM

I think there is a problem with the way you ask the first question of the poll. It isn't necessarily clear whether yes is for "yes, it's good" or "yes' it's bad" and whether no is for "No, it's not good, it's bad" or "No, it's not bad, it's good". Just a tip for the asking of questions.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:13 PM

Same as usasma. I have a DreamSpark account, as well as a couple legitimate copies of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 so I'll get it for free.

animinionsmalltext.gif
unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users