Although CW3 writes the list of all encrypted files to the registry (which you can get from ListCWall), our attempt to restore those from our backup was incomplete. We ended up with encrypted and unencrypted files all mixed together and needed a way to find out what was still encrypted.
This open source tool I wrote solved this problem for us. If it's something useful to you, feel free to use it; if you need it to do something it currently doesn't, add an issue to the github project and I'll try to help you out.
I also needed a way to recover previous versions of encrypted files that are sync'd with Google Drive. I was able to create a script to do this automatically through Google Drive's API. I don't have the source available for that, but if it's something you need I'll see if I can make it available to you.
Edited by pettys, 27 May 2015 - 10:40 AM.