Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CCEnhancer not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 clayto

clayto

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

I had CCleaner with CCEnhancer working OK for a long time on my WXP Laptop, but while CC Portable works on my fairly new Windows 8.1 Tablet, I cannot get Enhancer to work with it. No change in the list of files to be cleaned appears.  This is despite having re-installed both a couple of times.  In fact clicking on Enhancer has produced some bad round in circles behaviour, requiring a hard re-boot.

Unfortunately the CC Forum does not allow posting of questions about CCEnhancer.

I am very much in need of the release of SSD storage that CCleaner with Enhancer can bring, so can someone give me advice on what to do?

clayto

Edited by hamluis, 27 May 2015 - 07:40 AM.
Moved from Win 8 to All Other Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 clayto

clayto
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

After latest updates CCEnhancer / CCleaner are working together at last.

clayto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users