I would welcome clarification on the following, which I need to understand in relation to my Cloud services, synching, disc storage space, etc:
1. How can you tell if a folder / file has been 'made available online only' and is a Smart File'? I have seen some files which have a description in detailed view which says 'online only' but have many other files which I have 'made online' (I hope) and which do not have this label
2. If a file is online only will the size shown in Properties be its size on the internet but not it local, PC size?
3. What does it mean when Properties reports that the file size is xyz but the size on disc is abc?
4. I have been told that if you make a folder 'online only' all sub-folders and files in it are automatically made 'online only' but I have folders made 'online only' which contain folders / files which appear to be available off-line, eg. in their context menu the option to make them online is still shown
5. Is it normally the case that with a Cloud service you can choose to sync in both directions, or if you want you can sync in one direction only, either 'up' or 'down'?