Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Gaming Desktops

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlexB582

AlexB582

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

Im wanting to buy a decent gaming computer.....    I've been looking at these on Newegg.com but can't decide which is the better one to get.  I want to be able to play games on good settings and be able to do some video editing.

1.  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883266612

2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102057&cm_sp=Homepage_BS-_-P1_83-102-057-_-05212015

some feed back on which one is better and why would be great. or if they are both not worth the money.   All suggestions wanted

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Xirw

Xirw

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

+ABS Stalker has a more powerful CPU.

+ABS Stalker has a more powerful Power supply

+ABS Stalker is way more powerful for gaming than the Lenovo since it has a better graphics card.

-Lenovo has slightly more RAM

-Lenovo has more hard drive space and a SSD. (Although an extremely low 8GB space SSD)

If I had to choose between the 2, its a no brainer to choose ABS Stalker. It has better quality hardware and if you really want the more RAM or HDD space you can always buy that seperately. Hope that helps

#3 AlexB582

AlexB582
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:06 PM

Yes that very helpful. I dont know alot about all the computer specifications, and dont really know what to look for.  

Im gonna give the ABS Stalker a try, it looks good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users