Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Locker Ransomware Support and Help Topic

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#631 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 2,996 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 AM

Posted 01 May 2016 - 12:53 PM

Hi Nathan, i need your attention and help:
This is my data:
 1. http://www.filedropper.com/e9d4f8b1b2bc2e1b27c102d72e074391 xls file
 2. second xls: http://www.filedropper.com/e9d4f8b1b2bc2e1bf5327b0535b61bb1
 3. instructions abaout payment:  http://www.filedropper.com/helpinstructions
 4. picture of site: http://www.filedropper.com/barabatrazi2bitkoina
 5. bitcoin adress: 1N5SmX2Hg4E5RKpAHPHDJ7qYPU53MFiLQm
    I cannot decrypt keys, i got message: could not find key, maybee its different infection? Please geave me help with this nasty cryptor. I work under windows 8.1 x64. When i start brute proccedure, program just break, stop to work. Thanks d'avance.

Your files were encrypted by Locky, a completely different ransomware that unfortunately has no solution. You can use the service in my signature to confirm and be guided to the correct information.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#632 sez0m

sez0m

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 PM

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:07 AM

Thank you.

#633 msilveirabr

msilveirabr

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:07 PM

Is there any other link to the Unlocker?

https://easysyncbackup.com/Downloads/LockerUnlocker.exe is not working

#634 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 48,779 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:38 AM

Locker Unlocker was a tool created by created by Nathan Scott (DecrypterFixer) for victims of Locker Ransomware (not Locky) and hosted on his EasySync website which has since been closed. Nathan stopped support of his tool and it is no longer available for download. Nathan moved on to other projects with included CryptoMonitor and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Beta and is now the Technical Project Manager at Malwarebytes. You can try contacting Nathan at Decryptorbit@outlook.com, linkedin.com/in/NathanMScott or Malwarebytes and ask if he can provide you with a download link.
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Windows Insider MVP 2017
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#635 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Topic Starter

• Admin
  • 43,000 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:53 AM

Hi everyone,

A reporter for Money Magazine is writing a story on ransomware. She would love to speak to victims located in the USA who were affected by ransomware and paid the ransom or were able to recover their data for free.

If you are interested, her information can be found below:

My name is Andrea Rock and I am an investigative reporter working on a Money magazine story that will describe the risks currently posed by ransomware, as well as offering advice on how to reduce your odds of being of being hit by it and what to do if you are. As part of my reporting for the story, I am hoping to talk to some people who have been through this unpleasant experience, including those who were able to get their data decrypted without having to pay ransom and those for whom there was no choice but to pay the crooks to recover access to their files.

Including this kind of real-world info in the article helps drive home the message that ransomware is a rapidly growing threat not just for hospitals, government and big corporations, but for a lot of individuals on their home computers as well as small business owners, doctors, dentists, accountants, etc. Hopefully the story will draw further attention to this problem and perhaps help others avoid becoming victims of these cybercrooks.

If you are willing to talk with me about your experience, please contact me at ajrwriter16@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users