Hi Nathan, i need your attention and help:
This is my data:
1. http://www.filedropper.com/e9d4f8b1b2bc2e1b27c102d72e074391 xls file
2. second xls: http://www.filedropper.com/e9d4f8b1b2bc2e1bf5327b0535b61bb1
3. instructions abaout payment: http://www.filedropper.com/helpinstructions
4. picture of site: http://www.filedropper.com/barabatrazi2bitkoina
5. bitcoin adress: 1N5SmX2Hg4E5RKpAHPHDJ7qYPU53MFiLQm
I cannot decrypt keys, i got message: could not find key, maybee its different infection? Please geave me help with this nasty cryptor. I work under windows 8.1 x64. When i start brute proccedure, program just break, stop to work. Thanks d'avance.
Your files were encrypted by Locky, a completely different ransomware that unfortunately has no solution. You can use the service in my signature to confirm and be guided to the correct information.