Locker Unlocker v.18.104.22.168
Locker Unlocker v22.214.171.124
Locker Unlocker will decrypt the files infected by "Locker v*" (you can tell if you have Locker if the splash screen has a padlock image on it with a orange BTC logo). The whole key database is included in the decrypter for now, which makes the tool a larger size (a whopping 70megs), sorry about that, It was just to get the tool out ASAP and will change soon.
The steps are as follows:
- Enter BitCoin Address (Make sure there is no spaces or other characters in your entry! It must only be your BTC Address!)
- Select your decryption method (List Decryption uses the list the virus created and is the most pratical and recommended method. Directory Decryption attempt to decrypt all files in a given directory. Be careful with this method as any non-encrypted files in the folder will be possibly corrupted. There is validation before decryption, but do not rely on it. If you use this method, copy the encrypted files to a new directory and select it.
- Select where either your list is (List Decryption Method) or where your Directory is (Directory Decryption)
- Remove Encrypted files - This option will prevent the tool from creating backups of the encrypted files next to the decrypted files. It is suggested you NOT enable this option the first run.
- Create Log - This will create a log of all successfully decrypted files and failed files on the desktop.
EDIT 05/31/2015: Updated link with new version.
EDIT 6/1/2015: Updated link with new version. Added BruteForcing BTC Address
EDIT 6/2/2015: Updated link with new version. Added language encoding detection, and verification to Directory Method
Edited by Nathan, 02 June 2015 - 08:39 AM.