Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

How to choose wireless headsets?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Game_For_Fun

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:20 PM

I am sorry if I write in wrong topic, but I need help. Finally, I saved money for good headset. I like different video games, but also I like to listen music and walk around the house. I decided to buy wireless headset, but I want to buy the best one by normal price. I read a lot of post in the internet like this but I cannot make choices. Maybe someone use one of the model from the link and can give advice? Alternatively, I should buy another headset - I do not know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,285 posts
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:28 AM

When you say walk around, how far are you talking?  Bluetooth is good for about 30 feet or so.

What device will you be connecting to the headphones?

What do you consider to be a normal price?  When I was looking the price started around $100 and quickly went up.

What style are you looking for?  Behind the ear, over the ear, ear buds?

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,070 posts
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

It sounds as though you intend using them quite a bit.

Over and above the points raised by Kilroy, never forget comfort !  Try before you buy. It would be no good to have technically superb headphones which you cannot bear on your head for more than five minutes.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users