Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus Problem"s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 2FNFAST

2FNFAST

• Banned
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:17 PM

hey,i keep on getting these virus pop up's,

saying that i have virus, and need to go to all these sites,

i download the virus scan's,but i can't fix them,i need to pay $ for the fix of them

so,is there a virus program,that finds viruses then fixes then that are free,

they keep poping up,but i am not going to pay for anything,

so is there a virus program,tell me the site,give me the link,thanks :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

What anti virus app do you have and have you updated and performed a full scan? What OS do you have?
You may have installed some new virii and/or trojans by running those progs. What anti spyware do you run? Let us know? Do you know the names of he removal progs you tried? list them ....
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 2FNFAST

2FNFAST
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:00 PM

hey,i dont even have a virus protection at all,

#4 CoMFReAK

CoMFReAK

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 AM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:17 PM

Helo... :thumbsup:
My suggestion is download this 3 freeware software below:-
Ad-ware
Spybot
AVG Antivrus
Download,update and full scan
It`s free ,most probably ur case is becoz of spyware infection. :flowers:

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

YOU need to run 1 AV and 1 Firewallplus several layers of spyware protection.. having none is why you're getting these problems.
We need to clean you up. We are going to install an AV ,Firewall and some anti spy/malware apps. You need to run these and clean up your PC. Then post back if it is all gone. Do not worry there`are still further steps.
Go to this LINK
Download AVG free, Plus the Fire wall and anti spyware. run them
Then move down and install and run the Ewido.
If it's not clean you'll need to run a highjack treatment HERE
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users