Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is this the best looking game ever?!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 IBelieveInGravity

IBelieveInGravity

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

Regarding The Witcher 3...
Everyone talks about the downgrades. In my opinion, this game still looks totally amazing.

Do you think this is the best looking rpg out there?
Take a look for yourself and decide.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CG_5

CG_5

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:47 PM

Yes,

I would have to agree, it certainly does look like the best looking RPG out there.

Probably not the best looking game but in the RPG category then yes.

#3 PuReinSAniTY

PuReinSAniTY

• Members
  • 432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:22 AM

Damn THEM GRAPHICS! I remember when i thought super mario bros 64 had perfect graphics...

they call me te java mayster

#4 IBelieveInGravity

IBelieveInGravity
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:06 AM

Damn THEM GRAPHICS! I remember when i thought super mario bros 64 had perfect graphics...

Oh but it did have perfect graphics:P

Times have just changed. And after a few years the graphics of this game won't be all that impressive too, i suppose. Can't wait to see what the developers manage to get done with the new stacked ram GPUs that are starting to come out.

#5 malynensi

malynensi

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:57 AM

i would have to agree. the graphics is class

#6 Don Giro

Don Giro

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:10 AM

I'm with you; the game looks amazing.  I only started it this past weekend, and only for an hour or so.  It's the little touches that I enjoy and make the game stand out to me.  One example are the multi-colored "murals" drawn on the walls of the first tavern/inn encountered, rather than the usual picture frames found in RPGs...

There are mods on the Nexus forums that supposedly make the game look even better, but I'm afraid to try them because some of them require a lot of futzing with files, unlike Skyrim and Fallout, which utilize a "Mod Manager" to make it easier and less dangerous to mod your game(s).

Edited by Don Giro, 01 July 2015 - 09:17 AM.

#7 SEANIA

SEANIA

• Members
  • 377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:06 AM

How about the Finial Fantasy Demo for *possibly* FF15? The one that they needed quad SLI Titian X's to run?

That's a JRPG though so I'm not sure it counts.

Then there is modded to all Skyrim that requires a OC'ed chip to play (single thread dependent engine >.>). 

Or how about Photo Realistic Minecraft? 

Mmmm beautiful. Most realistic? No, but beautiful none the less. 

Suppose mods are out of the question to though huh?

99% of the time, I edit for type-o's and grammar. I'll note it if that's not the case. 

I write near essays for most my responses, and then try to condense as best I can to the introduction of one. Less is more. Let me know if I post to much. 

I do a lot of spacing for readability. Let me know if that makes my posts seem to big. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users