Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Earlier input

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Drew1903

Drew1903

• Banned
  • 1,052 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:35 PM

Fast Track Build 10122 is @ WU as of today.

1st off, ppl are really going to like the work that has been done in the Start menu.

Warning!
You may want to switch to Slow Track & wait this one out IF you have an AMD GPU... Edge may crash & freeze.  Windows is working w/ AMD to be able to rectify the matter w/ an update anon.  OR hold off on using Edge, for the time being.

Install completed in 45 mins!

Not only some huge & good work in the Start menu... 

Another thing I've noticed is a good bit of good work in Edge.  One item is Rt Clk functions for Favorites Bars sites.  There's a number of little things which become noticeable as one moves about some;  can be seen in icons, graphics, consistency.

Anyway, Insider Hub has all the juicy gossip regarding this Build.  Be sure to give that a look-see.

The transparency bit is ok but, even in this Build, still, that "Frosted Glass" (blurred) idea instead of plain transparency.

What things have YOU discovered in this Build?

Cheers,
Drew
thO622AIFO_zpsncnl0jup.jpg

Edited by Drew1903, 21 May 2015 - 06:35 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:53 AM

I have updated mine yet, I will probably do it today.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users