From another community I go on there's another MRT expert and he usually prefers not to quote any posts, and to paste logs in separate links like that... I felt like it would be more convenient than pasting a bunch of text in one box, but okay. If you prefer it that way then that's alright.
That's how it works in here, you might want to check other posts
I suspect that I know which forum you are referring to, but it's just speculation (if you are curious then shoot me a pm).
Anyways, I removed all of those -- but that leaves me without a Java version. Should I install the latest version?
And no, I don't have any antivirus... I mean, take a look at your signature. But every now and then common sense gets the best of you and you go to a site and something suspicious downloads, some ad pops up even though you have adblock, or you download a program you know you shouldn't run and you do it anyways. Can't help but think somewhere along the line you may of got a little herpes.
That is precisely what antivirus and antimalware solutions are for - better safe than sorry. Software cover our backs in places where common sense is not enough.
Since you mentioned running a scan with Malwarebytes, please post the scan log when you are done.
After that please run this.Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Please download Emsisoft Emergency Kit
and save it to your desktop. Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit file you downloaded to extract its contents and create a shortcut on the desktop. Leave all settings as they are and click the Extract
button at the bottom. A folder named EEK will be created in the root of the drive (usually c:\).
- After extraction please double-click on the new Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon on your desktop.
- The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
- When the update process is complete, a new button will appear in the lower-left corner that says Back. Click on this button to return to the Overview screen.
- Click on Scan to be taken to the scan options. If you are asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, then click Yes.
- Click on the Full Scan button to start the scan.
- When the scan is completed click the Quarantine selected objects button. Note, this option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan.
- When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad.
- Please save the log in Notepad on your desktop, and attach it to your next reply.
- When you close Emsisoft Emergency Kit, it will give you an option to sign up for a newsletter. This is optional, and is not necessary for the malware removal process.