Sorry to butt in, but my wife has a similar problem with an HP at her office.
If you look in Event Viewer there will be warnings that'll tell you the programs that are taking up the most memory.
In her case it was the print spooler having problems with her WiFi printer (and she had been having problems printing).
We killed the print spooler service and the error goes away (temporarily). We'll be using the printer with a wire in the future (to avoid the WiFi hassles).
If you're not comfortable with this, then follow these instructions so we can have a look:
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
Edited by usasma, 21 May 2015 - 07:52 AM.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.