Hi guys, So for the last few weeks. i have been getting BSODs. but today (20/5/2015). Suddenly BSODs and after 5mins of boot restart in normal mode. It keeps going into BSOD. im writing this from safemode+networking. Could it be a driver fault? , the minidumps are all attached ||perfmon.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. Really would appreciate it if anyone would reply.
*Edit. I do not overclock my system. In bios settings it is all Optimised Defaults.
*I have updated the bios to the latest ver as per asus website. + drivers and such.
Sincerely , Kenneth
OS - Windows 7
· What was original installed OS on system?
· full retail version
· Age of system New to 4 Years, Replaced motherboard, grahiccard. Cooler. Ram. (All gradual changed)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No.
· CPU -Core i5-2400 @3.1Ghz 3.1Ghz
· Video Card - Nvidia geforce GTX 560 Ti
· MotherBoard - Asus P8H61-M PRO
· Power Supply - Seasonic M12IIBronze 750W
· System Manufacturer -Custom built
Edited by hamluis, 20 May 2015 - 01:47 PM.
Closed topic - Hamluis.