- dual boot (as mentioned by md2lgyk above)
- install a virtual machine the runs Win7 and install it there.
- write a compatible driver (very, very expensive if you don't know how to do it - it'd be cheaper to buy another computer and install Win7 on it).
- contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- modfy the driver (depending on the driver there may be modifications that you can make to make it work) - this is way beyond the scope of this forum and is likely against the EULA for the program. I'd suggest trying the support forums for the driver manufacturer for this also.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.